One-time Event Volunteer Opportunities!
We are in need of volunteers for upcoming events:
- Back to School Drive – Shifts most needed Aug. 27-Sept. 6 at iocp.org/backtoschool. Assist families on distribution day, help at our Back to School resource fair, or be on the cleanup crew.
- James J. Hill Days – We are looking for volunteers of all ages and races to join us as we walk together in the James J. Hill Days parade on Sept. 8.
- 40th Anniversary Celebration – Help us celebrate 40 years together! We’ll be hosting a community wide 40th Anniversary Celebration in our parking lot on Sept. 14. Volunteers are needed to serve food, assist with games, face paint, or set up/clean up.
View more details and sign up at iocp.volunteerhub.com
Volunteer to Support Our Youth
Make a difference in the lives of local youth! Interfaith Outreach & Community Partners and the Orono and Wayzata school districts need help from community members like you!
- After-school Mentor (working with elementary students)
- Literacy Program (working with elementary students)
- High School Mentor (during lunch hour, monthly)
- Meal Provider or Host (for parent education program, evening)
- Child Care Volunteer (variety of locations)
Contact Najmo Yusuf at email@example.com today to find what best suits your passion and availability!
Tell Your Kids and Grandkids – AmeriCorps Position Available
Interfaith Outreach & Community Partners is now hiring for a CTEP (Community Technology Empowerment Project) AmeriCorps member. This 12-month position is a fantastic opportunity for a service-minded, tech-savvy college graduate to gain skills in direct service to others while providing digital literacy instruction to low-income community members. In this role, temporary staff person can join Interfaith’s close-knit team of employment services professionals and volunteers dedicated to “igniting the power of community.” Want to learn more or know someone who might be interested? Check out our position description and apply today! iocp.org/openpositions
Fresh produce wanted for food shelf
The Interfaith Outreach Food Shelf loves fresh produce from the garden! When planning your garden this summer, consider an extra row to harvest for the food shelf. Our clients truly appreciate the extra flavor and nutrition provided by locally grown food. Donations are accepted Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., at 1605 County Road 101 N in Plymouth. Thank you!
Thank you for your part in making our community the best version of itself!