UPDATE: Learn more and register here!
Register for UUCM Annual Women’s Retreat
All Women-Identified Members and Friends of UUCM (ages 18-100) are invited to attend our annual Women’s Retreat October 4th-5th, 2019 held at UUCM.
Highlights include opportunities to:
- Learn new Spiritual Practices and share your favorites during small group activities including Journaling, Meditation, Crystals, and Nurtured by Nature.
- Nourish yourself with good food from local caterers.
- Contemplate Brene՛ Brown’s 10 Guideposts for Wholehearted Living.*
- Relax and Unwind in a Yoga session or in the ‘Art Barn.’
- Connect with other women, “in this disconnected world.”*
- Be Reminded and Remind Others, “At the heart of whole- heartedness,we are worthy of Love and Belonging now. Right this minute, as is.”*
*From The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene՛ Brown.
The 2019 Women’s Retreat Planning Committee: Stephanie Siewert, Shelley Buss, Malia Brandt, and Lori Arnold.