The Auction is held each year to create a fun, community-building event for our members and friends, and to raise money for the UUCM General Fund. The 2019 edition of the Annual UUCM Auction, “Photo Safari”, is scheduled for Saturday evening, November 2, 2019. The doors open at 5:00 pm, the Silent Auction starts at 5:30pm and the Live Auction begins at about 7:00pm.
The Auction is one of the premier events on the UUCM Social Calendar, and our largest fundraiser. Last year we raised over $22,000 for the church.
Come join us as we celebrate and raise funds to help our church meet the needs of our community. All are welcome, and food, drink, music, and childcare will be provided
So, what is the Auction all about?
- It’s about our mission. All the money raised at the auction goes to support the mission and programs of UUCM.
- It’s about community: Auction night is a great place to have fun and mingle with the UUCM community, even if you are not interested in bidding. Also, the auction does offer many fun events that you can purchase that will help you to connect with UUCM members and friends throughout the year.
- It’s about everyone. While there are some high-priced live auction items, you will also find many great lower-priced silent auction items, and fixed-price events. We strive to make our auction accessible to everyone who wants to contribute.
We want you to be part of the auction experience and make a difference!
- Be There: The more the merrier! Even if you don’t plan to bid, please plan to join in the fun. Last year we filled the church with 100 people, creating an energy-filled atmosphere. So please save the date on your calendar.
- Be a Donor: Donate your items, events or experiences. You can donate online or pick up a paper form at church in the community room. You can also look at past catalogs for ideas:
- Be a volunteer: Have a secret desire to be a live auction runner? Are you good at being a party host? Always wanted to help set up a silent auction? Well, then, we need your talents! Volunteer online now.