Do Good, Feel Good, Look Good – Learn about volunteering at Resale Select
Join Interfaith Outreach’s Resale Select team on Sept. 25 from 12-1:15 p.m. for a private, behind the scenes tour of this unique boutique resale store powered by the community, for the community. Discover how you and your friends can join the close, family-like group of fun, engaging community volunteers! Lunch is included, so registration is required to attend this free event. Sign up by e-mailing your full name and number of guests to email@example.com or call 763-489-7549. Interfaith Outreach and its Resale Select store are located at 1605 County Road 101 N in Plymouth.
It’s not too Early! Sign up to Sponsor and Individual or Family
Each year, Interfaith Outreach’s Holiday Gift Program matches 500 Interfaith Outreach families of varying sizes with sponsors who provide gifts or financial support for gifts in December. Can you help make the holidays a little brighter for our neighbors? Visit iocp.org/holidaygift to learn more, become a sponsor or volunteer:
- BECOME A SPONSOR – Sponsor registration is officially open – you will be matched with a family or individual by late October so we can provide you with their wish list. Learn more and sign up at iocp.org/holidaygift.
- VOLUNTEER – Holiday Gift Program is 100% volunteer-led. Can you volunteer to help with family registration in October – November and distribution in December? View shifts and sign up at iocp.org/holidaygift. Thank you!
Volunteer to Help Local Youth!
Local youth need help from community members like you! Volunteer in one or more of these ways:
- After-school Mentor (working with elementary students)
- Homework Helper (elementary, middle or high school ages)
- Literacy Program (working with elementary students)
- High School Mentor (during lunch hour, monthly)
- Teen Mentor (group setting) evenings 2-4 times a month
- Meal Provider or Host (for parent education program, evening)
- Child Care Volunteer (variety of locations)
Contact our Community Engagement team at firstname.lastname@example.org to find what best suits your passion and availability!
Thank you for being a source of HOPE for our neighbors!