We are looking to hire a Childcare Staff person (21 or older) for Sunday mornings. The position pays $15/hr and could be job-shared. Please see this flyer for more details. And thanks for helping to get the word out! Interested candidates should contact Jennifer Swick (email@example.com). More details from the flyer are below:
POSITION OVERVIEW: Provide care for children, from infancy through Kindergarten, for approximately 1.5-3 hours on Sunday mornings, and for occasional congregational events, as available.
PAY RATE: $15 an hour
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS: Provide and document care for young children in a safe, loving and welcoming Unitarian Universalist environment on Sunday mornings.
- Minimum age 21 years
- Skills and experience caring for infants and toddlers
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork skills while also being self-directed
- Warm and welcoming to children and adults
- Must meet background check criteria
- Must have reliable transportation
- Open to/respectful of Unitarian Universalist Principles
- Understanding of the diversity of the church community including age, gender, sexual orientation, race, creed, culture, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status and ability
- Ability to maintain appropriate boundaries regarding time, safety and relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully, demonstrating compassion and care for children and families
Unitarian Universalist Church of Minnetonka is a midsize congregation with a vibrant, active children and youth program. Our liberal religious tradition welcomes people with diverse beliefs in a spirit of mutual respect and good will. “In a spirit of wonder and with courageous love, we connect, grow, and act.”
Interested candidates should contact Jennifer Swick (firstname.lastname@example.org).