Thank You for the donations of fans, bed sheets, curtains and rods from UUCM and Michael Servetus Unitarian Society. The family is especially grateful for room darkening curtains in their bedrooms. Additional items that would be of great help:
- Laptop computer for the family.
- Dental Care. Please let Kate Flom at email@example.com know of any connections to dentists that do sliding fee or free dental care for the family.
- Walmart gift cards
- Monetary donations toward groceries and clothes/footwear for colder weather. Team members from both congregations take family members on monthly trips to Walmart, and are planning a trip with them to purchase needed clothes and shoes.
- For financial donations please go to http://bit.ly/giveuucm and put UUSC Family in the NEW Special Donation Campaigns memo line or send a check to UUCM with UUSC Family in the memo line. You can also place checks and gift cards in the secure box by the office, or donate during the October 9 special offering collection at church.
- Volunteers to help transport the family to appointments and other needs that arise.
SAVE THE DATE Join us on Sunday, October 9 to meet this incredible family and hear more about the organizations working hard to reunite families. They will attend the joint worship service at UUCM with Michael Servetus.
Questions? Contact Lori Arnold firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your continued support!