UUSC Family Celebrations
- A Chrome Laptop was donated to the family.
- The family is on a wait list for a program offering reduced internet rates for qualifying households.
UUSC Family Needs
- Rides to dentist appointments the evening of March 21st and the morning of March 23rd. Refer to Signup Genius for additional opportunities to help the family: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0E4BA9A82DA6FACE9-volunteer
- Assistance studying for the Written Drivers Test in Spanish
- Technology support as they learn to navigate their Android phones and the laptop.
– Tall shelving for additional storage in their family room
– Big bath towels
– Monetary Donations to allow us to spend $200/month on groceries for their continued food security.
ONLINE/MAIL Special Donation Instructions: Online to Special Donation Campaigns using a credit card at bit.ly/giveuucm. Please put “UUSC Family” in the memo line.Mail a contribution with “UUSC Family” in the memo line to UUCM at 2030 Wayzata Blvd E, Wayzata MN 55391.You can also place checks and gift cards in the secure box near the church office door.
Questions or concerns? Contact Lori Arnold (cell 952-693-8604) or Laurie Young (cell 651-269-0362)