Click here and see below for more details.
We look forward to offering in-person RE this fall. To do so, we need Teachers! Please consider whether you can fill one of these roles for the fall term (mid Sept.-Jan.). Contact Jennifer (email@example.com) for details.
- PreK/K Teacher (2 needed)
- 1st/2nd Grade Teacher (3 needed)
- 3rd/4th Grade Teacher (3 needed)
- 5th/6th Grade Teacher (3 needed)
- 9th/10th Grade OWL Facilitator (1 needed, year round)
THIS SATURDAY, July 24 from 9:00 – 11:00 AM
SIGN UP HERE
Connect with other UUCM members and friends during in-person (outdoor or in the church sanctuary) and at-home activities to serve our community. Questions? Contact Lori Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-693-8604.
At Home Options – Sign Up:
- Donate new/unused pencils and pens for the IOCP School Supply Drive by Friday, July 23: Drop off #2 pencils, mechanical pencils, blue and black pens to bin sitting outside of church.
- Writing/drawing messages of hope on postcards for refugee children: contact Lori (see above) for a bundle of postcards. Drop off completed postcards at church on July 24 between 9-11 AM.
- Prepare and individually wrap desserts and/or trail mix for the unhoused population in Minneapolis. Drop off at church on July 24 between 9-11 AM.
In Person Options – Sign Up:
- Bundling school supplies at UUCM in preparation for delivery to IOCP.
- Writing/drawing messages of hope on postcards for refugee children at UUCM.
- (Ages 10+) Gardening, cleanup and weeding on the church grounds at UUCM.
- (Ages 10+) Gardening at The People’s Garden in St. Paul, created by UUCM member Maria Geigle. Contact Lori if you would like to carpool.
We are looking to hire a Childcare Staff person (21 or older) for Sunday mornings. The position pays $15/hr and could be job-shared. Please see this flyer for more details. And thanks for helping to get the word out! Interested candidates should contact Jennifer Swick (email@example.com). More details from the flyer are below:Continue reading →
We’re excited to offer both in-person and virtual RE this fall. For planning purposes, it would be very helpful to have your family’s registration submitted at your earliest opportunity. Use this link to share how your family might contribute to the program, and to register your child(ren). Contact Jennifer (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.