Thank you for your generous donations for the family we are supporting. They’re very appreciative of the clothing and household items, as well as your gift of time driving them to and from appointments. We met with the family last week to celebrate their successes in 2022 and hear about their priorities for the year ahead. Together, we set some short term and long term goals
They need your help to accomplish these goals!
Spanish language skills are helpful, but not necessary. We’ll connect you with great apps for translation services to bridge the communication gap.
Please consider helping by…
Volunteering your time:
- Driving to and from their schedule dentist appointments
- Helping the dad study for his written driving test
- Helping parents learn how to use a laptop computer and their Android phones.
Donating the following items:
- Shelving to additional storage in their family room
- Big bath towels
- Thick non-stick frying pan (their current one is thin and burns easily)
- Thick non-stick Dutch Oven (their current one is thin and burns easily)
Monetary Donations: This allows us to spend $200/month on groceries for their continued food security.
ONLINE/MAIL Special Donation Instructions: Online to Special Donation Campaigns using a credit card at bit.ly/giveuucm. Please put “UUSC Family” in the memo line. Mail a contribution with “UUSC Family” in the memo line to UUCM at 2030 Wayzata Blvd E, Wayzata MN 55391.You can also place checks and gift cards in the secure box near the church office door.
Contact Lori Arnold with questions by email or call (952) 693-8604.
The UUCM and MSUS Immigration Justice Team